Our Corporate Wellness Programs are designed to comply with the Federal Government’s Health and Wellness initiative and OSHA’s guidelines for workplace safety. Our goals are to promote safety and wellness to help organizations like yours to become more productive and profitable.
Our Wellness programs are both fun and interesting to employees, stimulating their interest and desire to participate.
The Purpose of our Corporate Wellness Events:
To help businesses to become more productive and successful by helping their employees to become healthier, more energetic and less stressed, while preventing and reducing injuries and ailments.
Our programs are based on government recommendations and up to date research in the fields of ergonomics, nutrition, exercise, health and wellness. Each program is specifically designed to meet the unique circumstances of each organization we work with. In doing so, businesses can reduce health care costs by fostering healthy, happy and productive employees.
Your Wellness Event can include part, all or a combination of the following activities:
- Pre-Event Site Assessment: One of our Doctors is taken on a tour of your facility with a designated representative to assess the typical work environment and identify areas of greater risk of causing stress or injury. This allows us to customize the program to fit specific areas of need so as to maximize the benefits of the Wellness Event.
- Injury Prevention and Stress Management Workshops or Lunch & learns: Employees are taught usable strategies to improve productivity, increase energy, and reduce the prevalence of ailments or injuries. *Workshop topics and summaries are provided on the next page
- “One-to-One” Health and Wellness Assessments:Scheduled in 10-minute intervals, employees receive a brief health screening to evaluate and report on one’s physical, emotional and chemical stress levels. Health related questions are encouraged and will be answered.
- Rejuvenating chair massages: Employees get to relax and feel appreciated for the work they do. This is completed by a licensed massage therapist.
- Post-Event Report for Employers: Based on employee surveys, a HIPAA compliant statistical analysis offered that reflects the percentage of employees with specific health concerns. Action steps are custom designed for each employer to effectively handle and reduce these health concerns.
These Are the Workshops Most Commonly Requested By Businesses:
- How to Naturally Reduce Stress
- Stay Fit While You Sit: Ergonomics for a Healthier You
- Energy Enhancement: The Key to Increased Productivity
- Weight Loss: Improve Productivity by Safely, Naturally & Effectively Losing Weight and Keeping It Off
For a complete list and detailed descriptions of all our Corporate Wellness Workshop Topics, visit our Corporate Wellness Topics page.
To read or download an in-depth Introduction to Corporate Wellness by Dr. Bing You, click here.
Please contact us at any time with questions or comments. We would be happy to make ourselves available to you to help design a Wellness program that best fits the needs of your organization.
If you would like to meet our team before making any decisions, we can schedule a 30-45 minute presentation for your decision making team. We look forward to working with you!
Yours in health,